ESSCOM provides a unified IT offer from system integration, data center infrastructure, through the development of software solutions and education, to the creation of complex IT projects, respecting strategic plans and the demands of the international market.
This page is used to inform visitors about our policies on the collection, use and disclosure of personal information if someone chooses to use our Services.
By visiting one of our websites, registering for one of our events, cooperating with us, subscribing to our services, use our mobile application, phone, email or message contact with us, use On-premises software or Cloud services, or otherwise interacting with us we may collect and process personal data about you. We are strongly committed to protect and keep private any information so collected and to always comply with applicable legislation.
Also, we use Google Analytics to gain insights and improve the functionality of our website.Google Analytics is a web analytics service. Web analysis is the gathering, collection, and analysis of data about the behavior of visitors to websites.
We want to inform you that in case of using our Services, some data and information can be collected. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
Some of our Services do not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the applications can use third-party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
The following data can be collected by cookies:
• date and time;• IP address;• domain name;• type of browser and operating system used (if provided by the browser)• URL of the referring page (if provided by the browser);• object requested;• completion status of the request;• geographic location; or• language preferences.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:• To facilitate our Services;• To provide the Services on our behalf;• To perform Services-related services; or• To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
We want to inform users of these Services that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
• We acquire, hold, use and process information about you to provide the Services to you, authenticate you when you log in, provide customer support, and operate and maintain the Services.
• We use your contact information to reminding you of subscription expirations, responding to your comments, questions and requests, providing customer support, and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative messages.
• We use your contact information and information about how you use the Services to send promotional communications that may be of specific interest to you, including by email and by displaying Esscom ads on other company’s websites and applications.
• We may use Personal Information to create non identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products and Services.
• We use information about you and your Service use to verify accounts and activity, to monitor suspicious or fraudulent activity.
You have certain choices when it comes to your information. These are:
• Get access to personalized and precise information when you ask for it• Receive our newsletter when you explicitly give your consent for it• Be provided with requested services or materials• Present you Esscom’s new products and/or services if you have explicitly given your consent to receive such information
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical measures of protection designed to protect the personal data you provide against accidental, illegal, or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure, or use.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will process your personal data on the following legal bases:
The consent of the data subject in terms of the Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette of Bosnia and Herzegovina”, No. 49/2006, 76/2011, and 89/2011 – correction) implies any specific and conscious indication of the data subject desire given by the free will by which the data subject gives his consent for processing his personal data.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not consciously collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so we can take the necessary actions.
This policy is effective as of 2023-06-01.
CTO Esscom dooDragan Sekulić, dipl.ing.el.Banja Luka, Bosna i Hercegovina
ESSCOM is an IT company from Banjaluka, consisting of a team of responsible and ambitious experts in the field of informatics, marketing and education.